Sunday, August 6, 2006

Bird Talks Blog Is Moving

As of today, I've created a new blog on the E Blogger Websight. I found it distressing that folks couldn't easily find this blog by doing a search for me. I don't know if that is an AOL issue, or just how I named the Blog. I still love this platform for publishing photos, and will still use it for spur of the moment commentary, brainstorming, and visual expressions. I will be using the eblogger spot for in depth writings. Please  view my new blog site at http://lindajoyburke.blogspot.com/

Unfortunately while I was working between these two blogs, I wiped out my links list, and counter information. I will repost links on this site, and include those links and new ones as I have time to post them on my new spot.This site is a lot more user friendly when it comes to doing things like that, which is something that I will miss. However I know that learning a little html, is probably useful if I want to grow this Blog up a bit. 

 

No comments: